Sat, Nov 14|
GRAND HALL: Neal-Marshall Black Cltr Ctr
Murder Ballad - Saturday @ 7:30 PM
Murder Ballad is the dramatic story of a love triangle gone wrong, centering on Sara, an uptown girl who seems to have it all, but whose downtown past lingers enticingly and dangerously in front of her.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2020, 7:30 PM
GRAND HALL: Neal-Marshall Black Cltr Ctr, 275 N Jordan Ave, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
About the event
Important Audience Member Guidelines:
- No food or drink is permitted at performances.
- All patrons must sign IU's COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Release from Liability(“Agreement”)
- Patrons will be seated at tables of TWO. You may not sit more than two per table.
- Please enter via the Southeast door on Jordan Ave near Delta Gamma for a temperature check.
- Please maintain social distancing while waiting in line.
- All audience members must be wearing masks through the entire performance.
- All ticketing transactions will be virtual and socially distant.
- Programs will be virtual.
- All tickets, even if requested by one individual for a group, must have all contact information for all persons attending in the event contact tracing must take place.
- Sanitizer will be provided at the event.
- Ticket type
General AdmissionPrice$0.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Tickets are currently sold out for this performance. Register for the waitlist and we will email you the status of your spot in line when we get closer to the event. You must confirm your attendance via email within 2 hours of receiving a ticket if you are selected from the waitlist.Price$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out